The Historic Delaware Hotel, Leadville, Colorado
You haven't seen Leadville, Colorado until you've seen The Delaware Hotel!
Hotel lodging & dining are currently hibernating for the winter, concentrating on facility improvements!
The Delaware Mercantile and our hotel lobby remain open daily for your enjoyment and shopping.
Now accepting reservations for Spring/Summer 2014.
|Winter Rate Range||Summer Rate Range|
|Single||$50 - $70||$55 - $90|
|2 Twins||$65 - $80||$65 - $120|
|Petite Queen||$70 - $90||$70 - $145|
|Queen||$80 - $100||$80 - $160|
|Standard King||$90 - $110||$90 - $175|
|Deluxe King||$100 - $120||$100 - $185|
|2 Double||$100 - $120||$100 - $185|
|Suite||$140 - $160||$140 - $245|
|Pet Friendly||$70 - $90||$70 - $145|
Rates are based on standard occupancy for the room type. Extra person charge is $15 per person, up to the maximum room occupancy. Weekend rates (Friday & Saturday) are slightly higher.
* Rates do not include tax & fees. Rates for Holidays, Events, and weekends are slightly higher. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Please call the hotel reservation line, 800-748-2004, to confirm the nightly rate for the room type, number of travelers, and travel dates you desire.
- The Delaware Hotel is Smoke Free throughout the facility.
- Limited pet facilities
- Lodging rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, ACCESSIBLE BY STAIRS, ONLY.
- No Elevator.
- All rates are quoted for standard occupancy. Additional person charges may apply.
- Maximum room occupancies may not be exceeded.
- Rates and seasonaltiy of operation are subject to change
- Room tax is not included in the stated rate
- Regular seasons: $35 at time of booking to confirm your reservation
- High seasons: $50 at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- Regular seasons: If cancelled or modified up to 8 days before date of arrival, a fixed amount of USD $35 will be charged and a credit voucher for any balance will be issued. If cancelled or modified later or in the case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- High seasons: cancelled or modified up to 31 days before date of arrival, a fixed amount of USD $50 will be charged and a credit voucher for any balance will be issued. If cancelled or modified later or in the case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Bikes, skis, snowboards are not permitted in rooms; Indoor equipment or luggage storage is not available. Bikes may be secured to outside bike racks with the locking mechanism you provide.
- Cooking, hot plates are not permitted in rooms.
- Check-in time is 2-6pm. Rooms may be released or resold after 6pm if no notice of late arrival has been provided.
- For a comprehensive guide of reservation and house policies, please contact the hotel reservation department, 800-748-2004